Nice CSS still life of water and lemons, they look at the people, these are AI generated, they aren’t real
These links you MUST see!!!
- This person does not exist
This site uses ML to auto generate a human picture, they don’t really exist!
- Pure CSS Still Life – Water and Lemons
- Insights From Devskiller’s Code Skills Testing
- GitHub – leon-ai/leon: 🧠 Leon is your open-source personal assistant.
- GitHub – trimstray/the-book-of-secret-knowledge: A collection of inspiring lists, manuals, cheatsheets, blogs, hacks, one-liners, cli/web tools and more.
- Trusted Types help prevent Cross-Site Scripting | Web | Google Developers
- How to theme with CSS variables (custom properties) | Browser London
- How @supports Works | CSS-Tricks
- GitHub – junkboy0315/react-compare-image: React component to compare two images using slider.
- Worldview – React – Declarative rendering for interactive scenes
- How to use Firebase Realtime Database in React – RWieruch
- GitHub – imthenachoman/How-To-Secure-A-Linux-Server: An evolving how-to guide for securing a Linux server.
Just in case you are in the need to secure one…
- Understanding Database Sharding | DigitalOcean
- Lessons I learned while building in React Native – freeCodeCamp.org
- An Introduction To WebBluetooth — Smashing Magazine
- ICONSVG – Quick customizable SVG icons for your project
- GitHub – lemire/simdjson: Parsing gigabytes of JSON per second
A list of good frontend libraries, any language.
A list of links around node.js
- GitHub – sindresorhus/capture-website: Capture screenshots of websites
- Run your Node.js application on a headless Raspberry Pi – DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- Using Node 11.7 Worker Threads with RxJS Observable | Brian De Sousa’s Blog
- Introduction to Node.js by flaviocopes
- Divide and conquer: Scale your Node.js app using distributed queues
- 10 npm Security Best Practices | Snyk
Links around Microservices and or SOA
- GitHub – GoogleCloudPlatform/microservices-demo: Sample cloud-native application with 10 microservices showcasing Kubernetes, Istio, gRPC and OpenCensus. Provided for illustration and demo purposes.
Some interesting links for the iOS developers out there
- GitHub – CameraKit/camerakit-ios: Library for iOS Camera API. Massively increase performance and ease of use within your next iOS Project.
- GitHub – ra1028/Carbon: 🚴 A declarative library for building component-based user interfaces in UITableView and UICollectionView.
- Practical MVVM + RxSwift – Flawless App Stories – Medium
- Localization in Swift like a Pro – Cihat Gündüz – Medium
- Missing Guide on Swift Code Style
- Reflection in Swift — Swift by Sundell
- Two-Factor Authentication – Account Management – Support – Apple Developer
Some interesting links for the Android developers out there
- GitHub – MoyuruAizawa/TimetableLayout: TimetableLayout is a RecyclerView.LayoutManager to display the timetable for Android.
- Google Developers Blog: New UI tools and a richer creative canvas come to ARCore
- GitHub – ww-tech/roxie: Lightweight Android library for building reactive apps.
- When to use Kotlin’s standard functions
- Google Maps for Android Pt 2: User Location – Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz – Medium
- ConstraintLayout Tutorial for Android: Complex Layouts | raywenderlich.com
- Mapbox Tutorial For Android: Getting Started | raywenderlich.com
- The Android Arsenal – Audio – Audio Recorder
- Threads and Processes in Android – AndroidWave
- @JvmOverloads for Android Views – zsmb.co
- The state of Jetification in early 2019 (plus a bonus Gradle plugin)