Some fun (and dirty) AI links along with an interesting twist on node (deno) and a cool trombone!
These links you MUST see!!!
- AI Against Humanity | Culture Ex Machina
WARNING! NOT for children!
- AI Created a 3D Replica of Our Universe. We Have No Idea How It Works.
- User Inyerface – A worst-practice UI experiment
yes, this is really bad… just remember, it’s meant to be bad, but you will recognize some of the bad behaviours from other sites…
- What’s Deno, and how is it different from Node.js? – LogRocket Blog
- Popup Trombone
Very cool! nice example!
- Migrate your Flutter App to Flutter Web – Flutter Community – Medium
- How can Property Wrappers and Function Builders be leveraged?
- Swift Property Wrappers – NSHipster
- Architect your Flutter project using BLOC pattern – FlutterPub – Medium
- Non-English-based programming languages – Wikipedia
- A better zip bomb
- A Deep Dive into React-Redux
- Google Chrome to get a video Play/Pause button on the toolbar | ZDNet
- Fuchsia – google, what will happen to android and chromeos???
- Create and Manage quick actions in Flutter – Noteworthy – The Journal Blog
- WebDriver is Coming to Safari in iOS 13 | WebKit
- Announcing Flutter 1.7 – Flutter – Medium
- Dependency Injection in Practice · Race Condition
- How to use Web Components in React – RWieruch
- Diving into advanced Kotlin features by Simon Wirtz – YouTube
- The best podcasts for frontend developers
A list of good frontend libraries, any language.
- GitHub – coinbase/rest-hooks: Delightful data fetching for React.
- React Icons Gets You Access to Hundreds of Open Source Icons ← Alligator.io
A list of links around node.js
Some interesting links for the iOS developers out there
- A plan to bring Java to iOS | InfoWorld
but… why??? java devs need to cool it on… java…
- iOS 13 Large Content Viewer 🔎 | Five Stars
- GitHub – ethanhuang13/NSAttributedStringBuilder: Composing NSAttributedString with SwiftUI-style syntax
- Gosh Darn SwiftUI – Cheat Sheet
- Auto Layout: WTF to FTW – RPLabs – Rightpoint Labs
- Gestures in SwiftUI | Majid’s
- Beautiful Code Principles – Flawless iOS – Medium
- The missing ☑️: SwiftWebUI – The Always Right Institute – Almost always sometimes definitely right.
I know, I know, just something I am interested in…
Robocup! is back!