Micro frontends are the new hot thing! not as hot as some games though… how could you not love a regex crossword!
These links you MUST see!!!
- Get Waves – Create SVG waves for your next design
- GitHub – timqian/chart.xkcd: xkcd styled chart lib
- How To Build A Real-Time Multiplayer Virtual Reality Game (Part 1) — Smashing Magazine
- Software Architecture Guide
- YouTube Decade
- Micro Frontends
- Regex Crossword
General topic links, they might fit in other categories, or multiple, or….
- Color Tools For Designers 2019 – Muzli – Design Inspiration
- Everything I Know About Style Guides, Design Systems, and Component Libraries – Lee Robinson
- curl exercises – Julia Evans
- React – Why I have a problem with React the library and spend a lot of time talking to my therapist
- Choosing between React Native and Flutter
- Quire: Building a Sophisticated Mobile App with Google’s Flutter
- Three Easy Ways to Debug Network Requests in Flutter
- Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- Microsoft Academic Knowledge Graph
- Pay a visit to Cambridge’s computer museum – IanVisits
- CUE – Configure Unify Execute – Validate, define, and use dynamic and text-based data
Web is my main focus, web is amazing!
- GitHub – victorqribeiro/radialMenu: A highly customizable radial menu that’s very easy to setup.
- Creating A Shopping Cart With HTML5 Web Storage — Smashing Magazine
- GitHub – Y2Z/monolith: Save HTML pages with ease
- GitHub – leahjlou/react-hooks-examples: Some tiny examples using React hooks.
- GitHub – andywer/use-inline-memo: ⚛️ React hook for memoizing values inline anywhere in a component
- GitHub – jbetancur/react-data-table-component: A simple, sortable, and flexible table library
- Building React Components Using Children Props and Context API — Soshace • Soshace
- React Layouts
- GitHub – oslabs-beta/reactime: chrome extension for react debugging and time travel
- Logic-less JSX | Jonathan Verrecchia
- The definitive guide to XSS
- Optional chaining · V8
- Cloning Tinder Using React Native Elements and Expo – SitePoint Premium
- How to learn D3.js
- TOAST UI :: Make Your Web Delicious! | TOAST UI :: Make Your Web Delicious!
- Need to scroll to the top of the page? | CSS-Tricks
- My favorite CSS hack – DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- How to implement useState with useReducer
- Bitmelo – online web game dev
Some interesting links for the Android developers out there
- GitHub – igorwojda/android-showcase: 💎Android application following best practices: Kotlin, coroutines, Clean Architecture, feature modules, tests, MVVM, static analysis…
Some interesting links for the iOS developers out there
- Kyle Bashour | The Comprehensive Guide to iOS Context Menus
- All you need to know about UICollectionViewCompositionalLayout
- Modality changes in iOS13
- Trouble with form fields in iOS apps · aplus.rs
I know, I know, just something I am interested in…