Google code review procedure looks good, a lot of new iOS 13 features including AR updates and some new Apple glass wear?
These links you MUST see!!!
- Usage Share of Internet Browsers 1996 – 2019 [OC] : dataisbeautiful
- React Suite | RSUITE | A suite of React components
- How to do a code review | eng-practices
- Frustrations with React Hooks – LogRocket Blog
- Can You Really Use The Raspberry Pi 4 As A Desktop Machine? | Hackaday
- Augmented Reality, Via Google And Apple, Will Be The Biggest Star Of 5G
- iOS 13 Code Suggests Apple Testing AR Headset With ‘StarBoard’ Mode, ‘Garta’ Codename, and More [Updated] – MacRumors
General topic links, they might fit in other categories, or multiple, or….
Convenient and dependency free wrapper for working with arrays and objects
- Can I email… Introducing caniemail.com
- PowerToys – windows 10 · microsoft/PowerToys · GitHub
- Reviving a Vintage Pinball Machine with an Arduino – Hackster Blog
- How to write Unmaintainable Code
- A Comparison of Swift and Kotlin Languages | raywenderlich.com
- UI Interactions | Raphael Fabeni
- Flexbox cheatsheet inside VS Code
- Tom Dale auf Twitter: "My feelings about React hooks are mixed, but I do feel strongly about one thing: there’s no way React would have gained its current popularity if this was the starting place."
- My favorite CSS hack – DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- Firefox 69 — a tale of Resize Observer, microtasks, CSS, and DevTools – Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog
- Post | Wix Engineering: The Place for Developers to Make An Impact
- Understanding Specificity in CSS ← Alligator.io
- Best Practices for Unit Testing in React Version 16 | Uber Engineering Blog
- React’s useEffect and useRef Explained for Mortals | Strings and Things
A list of links around node.js
- GitHub – node-apn/node-apn: Apple Push Notification module for Node.js
- OpenSSL security releases may require Node.js security releases | Node.js
Some interesting links for the Android developers out there
Flutter is a cross platform framework, trying to cross the native mobile, web and desktop environments. My current choice for cross platform dev!
- Flutter Stream Basics for Beginners – Flutter Community – Medium
- Introducing Property Change Notifier – Flutter NYC – Medium
- Google Developers Blog: Flutter news from GDD China: uniting Flutter on web and mobile, and introducing Flutter 1.9
Some interesting links for the iOS developers out there
- NFC gets a lot more powerful in iOS 13 – TechCrunch
- Apple’s ARKit3.0 just made AR actually useful (for us)
Ah, UX, important and interesting!
- Stop Infinite Scrolling on Your Website – Now! – By Monish reddy
- A beginner’s guide to scrollytelling | Webflow Blog
- The problem with tooltips and what to do instead by Adam Silver, designer based in London, UK.
I know, Artificial Intelligence? Machine Learning? of course this is frontend…
- Machine Learning For Front-End Developers With Tensorflow.js
- Artificial intelligence approaches may improve diagnostics of kidney disease — ScienceDaily
- Google open-sources datasets for AI assistants with human-level understanding | VentureBeat
I know, I know, just something I am interested in…