Plus, I dare you to click the button!! and windows 9x? I think I need to redesign my page…
These links you MUST see!!!
- Cool codepen!
- n8n.io – Workflow Automation
Anyone need to build a workflow manager?
- ui95 – Windows 9x UI components
- Click the button!
funny little codepen!
- Azgaar’s Fantasy Map Generator
- Programming Idioms
General topic links, they might fit in other categories, or multiple, or….
- Remove Background from Image – remove.bg
- Screen Size Map
- Pure CSS pixel art animation!
- Why big ISPs aren’t happy about Google’s plans for encrypted DNS | Ars Technica
- badssl.com – Memorable site for testing clients against bad SSL configs
- Apache Rya Becomes Top Level Project
cloud-based big data triple store (subject-predicate-object) database used to process queries in milliseconds
- Copied Code Is Vulnerable Code
- Introduction to Unity Scripting – Part 1 | raywenderlich.com
- Redacted Images
- Text-To-Speech And Back Again With AWS (Part 2) — Smashing Magazine
- Marketing Dark Noise
A list of good libraries, any language.
- GitHub – daybrush/moveable: Moveable! Draggable! Resizable! Scalable! Rotatable! Warpable! Pinchable! Groupable! Snappable!
- GitHub – ngduc/react-tabulator: React Tabulator is based on tabulator – an advanced table library with many useful features.
- Blazor – Build client web apps with C#
- Things you may not know about Chrome DevTools – DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- How CSS Grid changes the way we think about structuring our content
- Clipping, Clipping, and More Clipping! | CSS-Tricks
- Avoid 100vh On Mobile Web
- Mozilla Developer – YouTube Channel
- Images done right: Web graphics, good to the last byte — Martian Chronicles, Evil Martians’ team blog
- How to read a Web Page Test waterfall chart – Frontend Web Developer, Oxfordshire, UK – Matt Hobbs
- Patterns for Practical CSS Custom Properties Use | CSS-Tricks
- A Guide To New And Experimental CSS DevTools In Firefox — Smashing Magazine
- Verify phone numbers on the web with the SMS Receiver API | web.dev
- Why Progressive Web Apps Are The Future of Mobile Web [2019 Research]
- Editorial Design Patterns With CSS Grid And Named Columns — Smashing Magazine
- Release Preact X – Virtuous DOM and the Fragments of Suspense · preactjs/preact · GitHub
- Intro to SVG for React Developers
- Making your UI tests resilient to change
- Demonstrating Reusable React Components in a Form | CSS-Tricks
- Build a Video Chat with React Hooks – Twilio
- Home | React Hook Form – Simple React form validation
- Web Console Helpers – Firefox Developer Tools | MDN
- Material Theming: Making Material Your Own! | CSS-Tricks
- An explanation of Progressive Web Apps for the non-PWA crowd
- GitHub – luwes/sinuous: Small, fast, reactive UI library
- Making the switch => object Pattern Work in TypeScript | Max’s Dev Blog
- Top-level await · V8
A list of links around node.js
- Why you should use package-lock.json – LogRocket Blog
- JSMonday – Full-text search with Node.js and ElasticSearch on Docker
- Getting Started with NodeGUI · James Hibbard
Some interesting links for the Android developers out there
- Supporting Dark Theme | raywenderlich.com
- GitHub – hashlin/ConstraintFlowPlayground: Playground app for Constraint Layout Flow
- GitHub – ataulm/material-design-components-showcase: A glorified layout file to which you can apply your Android theme
- GitHub – skydoves/ExpandableLayout: 🦚 An expandable layout that shows a two-level layout with an indicator.
- GitHub – facebook/conceal: Conceal provides easy Android APIs for performing fast encryption and authentication of data.
Flutter is a cross platform framework, trying to cross the native mobile, web and desktop environments. My current choice for cross platform dev!
- Platform-Aware Widgets in Flutter | raywenderlich.com
- The International Flutter Starter Kit (Part 1/4) – Flutter Community – Medium
- Dark Mode in Flutter – Paul Mutisya – Medium
- Flutter Face Detection – Flutter Community – Medium
Some interesting links for the iOS developers out there
- Alignment Guides in SwiftUI – The SwiftUI Lab
- Error Handling in Swift Combine Framework
- Data Driven SwiftUI | LLVS Blog
- Using Combine to Supplement Delegates With Publishers
- UISearchController Tutorial: Getting Started | raywenderlich.com
- A comprehensive guide to optimizing your Xcode build
- [A Step by Step Guide] Integrating Apple Pay in Your iOS App – By Max Babych
- Data Driven SwiftUI | LLVS Blog
- A Comprehensive Guide to All 120+ Settings URLs Supported by iOS and iPadOS 13.1 – MacStories
- Apple’s ARKit 3 Casts Next-Level Illusions via Meisai AR App « Mobile AR News :: Next Reality
- What Apple’s U1 chip tells us about its future AR and smartwatch plans
- Swift 5.1 Two Quick Tips
Ah, UX, important and interesting!
I know, Artificial Intelligence? Machine Learning? of course this is frontend…