New links today including who is @horse_js on twitter and something not related, how to detect hidden cameras/spy devices(just in case)
These links you MUST see!!!
- Who is @horse_js?
A great read on two people who tried to figure out who was behind horse_js twitter account. Involves ML, but mostly statistics.
- How to Find Hidden Cameras and Spy Bugs (The Professional Way) – Sentel Tech Security
Not really frontend development, but just a very interesting read! especially in this tech era.
- mikeash.com: Getting Answers
This is a good read, if you have the time. Many senior people can relate to this.
- GitHub – charlax/professional-programming: A collection of full-stack resources for programmers.
For those of you wanting to be full-stack, this is a pretty good list. Some of the books are on my list to read, but then, who has time?
- Programming Fonts – Test Drive
I personally like sudo, but there really is a huge list of fonts to choose from, why not program in comic fonts?
- MakeCode Arcade: Retro Gaming, Modern Programming – Microsoft MakeCode
For someone just getting into programming (or game programming) or wants to work with a microcontroller, this is an idea…
- NVD – Home
The US National Vulnerability Database, not for the faint of heart, but if you are curious about product vulnerabilities…
- Table Design Patterns On The Web — Smashing Magazine
A list of good frontend libraries, any language.
- justice – A performance metric bar with a streaming FPS graph
Nice performance graph!
A list of links around node.js