Latest developer links for this week…
These links you MUST see!!!
- Bob Ross Doing the Floss, Like a Boss (Pure CSS) – Yes, pure CSS! Nice work!
- GitHub – Athari/CssGitHubWindows: (UserStyle) GitHub Windows Edition [MIT] – I mean, windows 9x, who doesn’t want that again!
General topic links, just interesting.
- HTML5 Input Types: Where Are They Now? — Smashing Magazine
- What’s New In DevTools (Chrome 73) | Web | Google Developers – I do like logpoints!
- Full-Stack Development in the Era of Serverless Computing – Trouble is, I love both! but I think I may have to create a side project to play with this more (google cloud services, here I come!)
- 5by5 | The Big Web Show #183: Open Source, Google, and WordPress 5.0 with Matt Mullenweg
- Piecing Together Approaches for a CSS Masonry Layout | CSS-Tricks
- Browser Rendering Optimizations for Frontend Development ― Scotch.io
- How To Set Focus On Input After Render In React 16 – React Tips
- Getting started with GraphQL, React and apollo client | Reactgo
- Parashuram’s blog: React Native’s new architecture – Glossary of terms
- A Complete React Boilerplate Tutorial — From Zero to Hero
- Performance Calendar » HTTP/2 Prioritization
- Stop Learning Frameworks – Lifehacks for Developers by Eduards Sizovs
- GitHub – DesignRevision/shards-dashboard-react: A free and beautiful React admin dashboard template pack.
A list of good libraries, any language.
- GitHub – donavon/use-dark-mode: A custom React Hook to help you implement a "dark mode" component.
- GitHub – NomanGul/react-page-progress: React library that tracks a users progress through a page as they scroll
- Go back in time with this 90s-style hit counter, built in React.
- GitHub – ianstormtaylor/slate: A completely customizable framework for building rich text editors.
- GitHub – reduxjs/redux-starter-kit: A simple set of tools to make using Redux easier – Still not a Redux fan, I prefer Mobx